UW-La Crosse ED?

Started by jtb93
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jtb93

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who sent their ED application to UW-La Crosse hear anything back yet? I know a couple other Wisconsin schools have sent out acceptance letters, so hopefully La Crosse will soon too!

Degree: Human Biology-Exercise Science
cGPA- 3.31
pGPA- 3.45
GRE- 146V, 152Q, 3.5W
Obs. hours- 322 (SNF), 22 (acute), 40 (OP ortho), 22 (OP pediatrics)

Good luck to all who applied!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied ED to UWL as well. The program rep had told me they usually send the emails out the friday before the deadline on the 26th so that would be this friday the 23rd we should be expecting emails. Best of luck to all of you!
 
I applied early decision to UW-Madison, and was super anxious the weeks leading up. Thankfully Madison sent out their emails yesterday (Monday).

Good luck everyone. I know how you're all feeling!
 
Assumed we would hear something today, but it's looking like we won't find anything out until Monday.
 
I can't believe we won't know until the deadline required by PTCAS. Doesn't leave us much time to amend/send our apps for upcoming program deadlines.
 
Congratulation! Haven't received anything yet. I was told all applicants get a response no matter the status, so maybe there's still hope haha