UW La Crosse Physical Therapy

Started by seugnetm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seugnetm

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am extremely excited as I just received my conditional acceptance to UW La Crosse....the terminology threw me. The conditional acceptance apparently means that my acceptance is contingent on the fact that I maintain a solid GPA and graduate in the Spring etc which is completely understandable. I just wasn't expecting that...it is still an acceptance though right? They included deposit forms and forms to hold my spot. Did anyone else get this type of terminology? Also, has anyone else heard back from there and is planning to go there? Or could give me some insight as to where I can look for off campus housing? Please let me know!

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting!
 
Hi!

I haven't applied to UW La Crosse, but I've also received "conditional acceptances." I'm still taking a few pre-reqs and am graduating in May, and the conditional acceptance just means that in order to start PT school, I need to have my diploma and those classes completed. It's still an acceptance, though! So, congrats! 🙂
 
Thank you so much for your response! You have put my mind at ease! Congrats on your acceptances too! This is such an exciting time! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am extremely excited as I just received my conditional acceptance to UW La Crosse....the terminology threw me. The conditional acceptance apparently means that my acceptance is contingent on the fact that I maintain a solid GPA and graduate in the Spring etc which is completely understandable. I just wasn't expecting that...it is still an acceptance though right? They included deposit forms and forms to hold my spot. Did anyone else get this type of terminology? Also, has anyone else heard back from there and is planning to go there? Or could give me some insight as to where I can look for off campus housing? Please let me know!

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting!

I also received my acceptance to UW-La Crosse this week, but I was also accepted to UW-Madison and will be choosing Madison. As tinkerbellx2 described, the conditional acceptance to UW-La Crosse means that you have to finish your remaining pre-req courses and other courses in good standing. Basically, you have to get at least a 'C' in any remaining pre-req courses and pass all of your other spring courses to gain admission.

Congrats on your acceptance and good luck at UW La Crosse, it's a great PT program!
 
The terminology also threw me off but I got accepted into the UW-La Crosse program. I am very excited to begin and it was one of the top programs I wanted to go to.

I got rejected from UW-Madison and waitlisted (will get 2nd reivew consideration) from UW-Milwaukee. It seems as if Madison is very difficult to get into. I also had an interview but got rejected from Rosalind Franklin as well as an interview in which I declined from Concordia.
 
The terminology also threw me off but I got accepted into the UW-La Crosse program. I am very excited to begin and it was one of the top programs I wanted to go to.

I got rejected from UW-Madison and waitlisted (will get 2nd reivew consideration) from UW-Milwaukee. It seems as if Madison is very difficult to get into. I also had an interview but got rejected from Rosalind Franklin as well as an interview in which I declined from Concordia.
Hello,

I am planning on applying to the UW PT schools and I am just curious of what your stats were when you applied?? Thanks!
 
I am extremely excited as I just received my conditional acceptance to UW La Crosse....the terminology threw me. The conditional acceptance apparently means that my acceptance is contingent on the fact that I maintain a solid GPA and graduate in the Spring etc which is completely understandable. I just wasn't expecting that...it is still an acceptance though right? They included deposit forms and forms to hold my spot. Did anyone else get this type of terminology? Also, has anyone else heard back from there and is planning to go there? Or could give me some insight as to where I can look for off campus housing? Please let me know!

Thanks and good luck to everyone still waiting!
Hello,
I am planning on applying to the UW PT schools and I am just curious of what your stats were when you applied?? Thanks!