You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
UW-Madison c/o 2027 hopefuls
Started by jesseleemey
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1st time OOS! Hoping we get the supplemental soon!
jesseleemey
Full Member
I believe we get it in October, but I could be wrong.Does anyone know when we will receive the supplemental application?
I believe we get it in October, but I could be wrong.
Do we get it only if they think you’re eligible ? Or is it sent to everyone?
jesseleemey
Full Member
everyone gets it, I’m pretty sure!Do we get it only if they think you’re eligible ? Or is it sent to everyone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1st time IS applicant. Good luck everyone!!
first time oos!
Does the supplemental app have essay questions or is it just like data about ourselves?I got the supplemental app on 11/11 last year.
Does the supplemental app have essay questions or is it just like data about ourselves?
It has essay questions. Idk if it changes each year though.
Thank you! It stinks that we will get this essay questions right around finals time.It has essay questions. Idk if it changes each year though.
Hi! anyone know when we will possibly get the supplemental?
Danka Sotelo
New Member
Looking at last years thread it seems people started getting their supplemental on 11/11. So hopefully we'll get ours soon.Hi! anyone know when we will possibly get the supplemental?
Pretty sure everyone gets the supplemental. Looking at last years thread it looks like there might be a question asking for additional experience since submitting the app, an adverse circumstance essay, and a COVID impact statement (could obviously be different this year). It’s going to be hard to get back into essay-writing mode.Does everyone get the supplemental or is it just those who make GPA cutoffs?
Hi everyone!! I know they said supplemental to come out on or before nov 18th -- has anyone heard anything? or hoping for today.... 🙂
eleanor713
Full Member
I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m guessing it will come out sometime closer to the afternoonHi everyone!! I know they said supplemental to come out on or before nov 18th -- has anyone heard anything? or hoping for today.... 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
More than likely later this afternoon! 🙂Hi everyone!! I know they said supplemental to come out on or before nov 18th -- has anyone heard anything? or hoping for today.... 🙂
charliesmom98
Full Member
Is the supplemental for everyone or only those who move forward in the process?
Anyone who applied will receive itIs the supplemental for everyone or only those who move forward in the process?
D
deleted1145148
They are gunna be like me in undergrad and send it out at 11:59 and 59 seconds 😂
They really making us wait til last minute on this one huh
Gonna be filling this out at the Thanksgiving table at this rate 😀They sent an email saying it’s been delayed and is expected to be sent via email on or before November 22nd.
I believe it's just prior to matriculationThis is a little off topic but does anyone know if the deadline to complete prerequisites for this cycle is by the end of spring 2023 or by the end of summer 2023? I can't seem to find it on their website.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hope2BaDVM
Full Member
I've been frantically checking my email all day, still haven't gotten it yet. I wonder if they are sending them out alphabeticallyJust got an email about completing the supplemental app!
charliesmom98
Full Member
I got mine about 15 minutes ago, they’re not sending them at onceI've been frantically checking my email all day, still haven't gotten it yet. I wonder if they are sending them out alphabetically
Got mine
Haven’t gotten mine either, but I’m pretty high in the alphabet lol. Who knows how they’re sending them outStill haven't gotten mine, but my name is pretty far down the alphabet
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 609