UW Madison

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akitavet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are sending the supplemental to everyone or if they are doing a round of cuts first? Im just wondering why the delay. It would be nice if they were going to reject some off the rip for GPA/GRE or whatever that is totally quantitative, that they would just do it right away and save us from the wondering.

Also, did anyone do a supplemental from them last year? Im wondering if its more extensive than some other schools since they dont interview at all. And since they are not interviewing, is it earlier that you hear from them?

Members don't see this ad.

I think everyone fills out the supplemental, and you should get it the first week of November (I think I got an email saying to fill it out about Nov. 6th last year). And from what I can remember, it's pretty much like the other supplementals... repeat a bunch of info from vmcas and write a few short essays. It really wasn't too bad (I personally thought the Iowa supplemental was worse). And as for notifying people, they are usually one of the last schools to send out letters, usually around the 10th of March or so. I have no idea why though since there is no interview!

If you have any other questions about WI, feel free to PM me!