UW Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seminoma

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
4 weeks out from the medicine shelf and I have ~800 UW questions to go (~80% average so far). Do you guys recommend going through UW x2? Haven't decided if I want to approach it like step 1 and finish UW 1 week before the shelf then just read SUTM or something. I've been reading NMS off and on, but obvi haven't kept up with UW.

Got >90 raw on the neuro shelf with just the UW questions, but I'm not sure if the medicine shelf is typically more difficult and if I should be doing more...?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
4 weeks out from the medicine shelf and I have ~800 UW questions to go (~80% average so far). Do you guys recommend going through UW x2? Haven't decided if I want to approach it like step 1 and finish UW 1 week before the shelf then just read SUTM or something. I've been reading NMS off and on, but obvi haven't kept up with UW.

Got >90 raw on the neuro shelf with just the UW questions, but I'm not sure if the medicine shelf is typically more difficult and if I should be doing more...?
I think you will be fine w/ one pass through UWorld for the shelf, its probably actually overkill

Reactions: 1 user
speaking of SUTM, does anybody know why the 4th edition hasn't been "Released" yet on Amazon? It said it would be for sale on October 15, yet it hasn't shipped to me!

Also, do you think going through at least half of the UW IM questions are good enough for the IM shelf? Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad :)
speaking of SUTM, does anybody know why the 4th edition hasn't been "Released" yet on Amazon? It said it would be for sale on October 15, yet it hasn't shipped to me!

Also, do you think going through at least half of the UW IM questions are good enough for the IM shelf? Thanks all!
Define half?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

yes,i think so, thank you
1jY6yOa

No clue. However, it has been "released" online AFAIK. However, I do not condone illegal downloads.