UW response time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pawkinlot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a question about the time it took UW to respond to students who contacted them. I called them once and emailed them once before January. Each time I got a response back exactly one month later. I called again last week, and surprise suprise no one picked up, so I left a voicemail. Now I am wondering if I should expect a call back in March? I ask because a fellow student of mine who got an interview last week said they got an email response within an hour when they emailed the school. If my responses are a whole month later, do they have me in a seperate pile thats going to be rejected later?!

Members don't see this ad.

You can try contacting Carol Brown. She is awesome and usually pretty good about getting back to you on time. Kathy gets about 382408408490 :laugh: calls and emails a day, so if she doesn't get back to you right away, don't fret. Carol is amazing though, so you can try tossing her an email if you can't get through to Kathy Craig.