UW self Assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drposeidon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!!

I took UW self assessment and my score is 620 (244)..

I think it is too high for my rates..

My correct rates are : %64-%70-%72-%79

Correct answer: 151/200

isn't it weird? 151 correct answer is too low but 244 USMLE score is perfect! I need your help! I will take step1 next week? am I in a good shape for exam? 151 sounds terrible :(

(my UW Qbank correct rate : %71)

Members don't see this ad.

sounds about right... getting 75% of questions is great. UW questions are much harder than normal med school exam questions.

U world my last 2 weeks before Step 1 = 71%

I got a 248 on step 1

It was the ONLY thing i did at the END of my studying, and still got the 248.

Some say it overestimates by 5-10, and some say it underestimates by 5-10.

if you have never done UW before and get that score then it should be an underestimate. But since you have done UW then I would take off 5 points and call it a day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same issue, and have been trippin out because of all the "UWSA overpredicts" sentiment throughout the internet. I can deal with -5 though.

I had the same issue, and have been trippin out because of all the "UWSA overpredicts" sentiment throughout the internet. I can deal with -5 though.

Thank you all for your answers.. I took exam today.. it was OK.. I will share my results after three weeks.. I did some stupid mistakes and couldn't reply very easy 3 questions :( it really makes me depress since the questions were really easy.. whatever.. it is finished!!

Thanks!