UWF Satellite Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

Citrusxoxo

Has anyone heard anything about the UWF satellite campus? The last update was in October it was still before the Florida Board of Governors. For those of you that are interested check out http://uwf.edu/dlhs/programs/pharmD.cfm

Thanks,
*~*eMiLy*~*

Members don't see this ad.

i think this is great...
especially with the talks at university of south alabama...

after all that area definitely needs more pharmacy schools...
along with the rest of the country...

My boyfriends mom works at USA and I asked her yesterday at thanksgiving dinner about any updates on the pharm school there. She said that basically it doesnt look like it will happen because Auburn doesnt like the idea. She said that the only way we will get a pharm school at south is if it is a Auburn ran school, so you would have to apply through auburn. Does that make any since? I highly doubt we will get a pharm school there so when I found out a few weeks earlier about UWF I was so exited because I live in the middle of Pensacola and Mobile.

I do agree with you! Im so exited are you from this area?

*~*eMiLy*~*

Citrusxoxo said:
My boyfriends mom works at USA and I asked her yesterday at thanksgiving dinner about any updates on the pharm school there. She said that basically it doesnt look like it will happen because Auburn doesnt like the idea. She said that the only way we will get a pharm school at south is if it is a Auburn ran school, so you would have to apply through auburn. Does that make any since? I highly doubt we will get a pharm school there so when I found out a few weeks earlier about UWF I was so exited because I live in the middle of Pensacola and Mobile.

I do agree with you! Im so exited are you from this area?

*~*eMiLy*~*
I think bbmuffin was being sarcastic....

We do not need anymore pharmacy schools at this time. In fact at the rate we are going now, we are going to end up with one heck of a surplus