Step III UWorld Account Audit

Started by Leismania
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Leismania

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I am starting preparation for step 3, and I had purchased a subscription of UWorld (for 449$). I had jusr activated it, and then I was in communication with customer support over e-mail (during which I got a rather rude response, and I pointed that out) regarding highlighter options in Biostat review, when I suddenly got this mail

"
Hi,

Our system has detected an inconsistency in profile, billing and/or access details for the recent purchase of STEP3 Qbank + CCS + Biostats (180-days) + Self-assessments 1 & 2 (2-weeks each) made on 2/8/2019 The account has been temporarily put on hold for further verification.
Next Step: Please reply directly to this message with the requested information for a speedy resolution to this account/subscription audit.

- Geographical location (City/State/Country) where most recent purchase transaction occurred:
- Name of the card issuing bank:
- Card type used (Credit/Debit/Prepaid, etc.):
- Name of the Card Owner:
- Your relationship to Card Owner: "

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I'm the only person that's using it. Last year I used it for my step 2 CK preparation. Only difference is I'm using it on my laptop now (vs pc earlier) and a different card for payment.
My account is blocked. They say they can direct forfeiture of the payment and associated account/subscription. I am not able to study right now. Its very disturbing.