UWorld Account Audit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Leismania

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am starting preparation for step 3, and I had purchased a subscription of UWorld (for 449$). I had jusr activated it, and then I was in communication with customer support over e-mail (during which I got a rather rude response, and I pointed that out) regarding highlighter options in Biostat review, when I suddenly got this mail

"
Hi,

Our system has detected an inconsistency in profile, billing and/or access details for the recent purchase of STEP3 Qbank + CCS + Biostats (180-days) + Self-assessments 1 & 2 (2-weeks each) made on 2/8/2019 The account has been temporarily put on hold for further verification.
Next Step: Please reply directly to this message with the requested information for a speedy resolution to this account/subscription audit.

- Geographical location (City/State/Country) where most recent purchase transaction occurred:
- Name of the card issuing bank:
- Card type used (Credit/Debit/Prepaid, etc.):
- Name of the Card Owner:
- Your relationship to Card Owner: "

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I'm the only person that's using it. Last year I used it for my step 2 CK preparation. Only difference is I'm using it on my laptop now (vs pc earlier) and a different card for payment.
My account is blocked. They say they can direct forfeiture of the payment and associated account/subscription. I am not able to study right now. Its very disturbing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
the same issue happened to me also but it's been 9hrs already I have replied to their mail asking verification details

I didn't get any reply from them and I am worried about losing my money and uworld account

Reactions: 1 user