Step I UWorld Issues

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SeekerOfTheTree

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! How is everyone? Quick question, is anyone else having issues launching UWorld this morning? It worked fine on my computer till last night but all of a sudden I cannot launch it. It has a java error and I have gone through uninstalled and reinstalled java twice now. Anybody experience this? I think I might email them if I am the only one this is happening to.
 
I didn't realize this but apparently there is some 1000 MB temporary applets memory space that needs to be deleted and reset once you reach it. So I just did that and it restarted. How the heck that happened I have no clue.