Uworld percentage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dudu11

Reaction score
Hi ya’ll! I’m currently averaging 87% on UWorld with about 320 questions left to do. AAMC sample 96%. My goal score is 520, and I’m a little more than a month away from my test day. Am I in good shape to get a 520? I’m also open to any other advice/tips! Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Uworld 87% is very very good. I can only speak from my experiences as i averaged an 80% on Uworld and got a 512.

Reactions: 1 users
My UWorld was overall around 68% for all 2008 questions; my FLs have been 514, 515, and 520. It looks like you're an a great pace, and the most important thing for me was consolidating the questions by doing in depth review of all the problems (wrong AND right ones). 96% on the Sample is amazing if you were mimicking testing conditions sheesh

Yeah, assuming this is all done under fairly standard conditions you should be in a very happy place at this point.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with the post above. An 87% is quite solid - its indicative that you are able to understand the passages, have a good grasp on concepts, and know the details quite well. A 96% on the sample test is also a good indicator. That being said, when you're at the high end of the score range, missing an additional question or two per section can have a big impact on your subscore. Stay focused, make sure you thoroughly review all AAMC questions, particularly with CARS, so you can pick up the subtle things they do with word choice and structure of their questions. Best of luck to you.

Uworld % is kind of a meh indicator because so many people use it differently. 96% on the sample is pretty good. Your score from the other FL's should be good indicators of where you will score assuming you take them in similar conditions to the actual test. For reference got 87% on the sample and 71% on uworld and scored 520

My UWorld was overall around 68% for all 2008 questions; my FLs have been 514, 515, and 520. It looks like you're an a great pace, and the most important thing for me was consolidating the questions by doing in depth review of all the problems (wrong AND right ones). 96% on the Sample is amazing if you were mimicking testing conditions sheesh
Haha ya I did try to mimic testing conditions. Dang that’s a really big jump in your FLs! I will def do as you said. Thanks for the advice!

I agree with the post above. An 87% is quite solid - its indicative that you are able to understand the passages, have a good grasp on concepts, and know the details quite well. A 96% on the sample test is also a good indicator. That being said, when you're at the high end of the score range, missing an additional question or two per section can have a big impact on your subscore. Stay focused, make sure you thoroughly review all AAMC questions, particularly with CARS, so you can pick up the subtle things they do with word choice and structure of their questions. Best of luck to you.
Thanks so much for your thoughtful and thorough response! I totally get what you mean with missing that one or two extra questions. It‘‘s crazy how they are the difference between a good and a better score. Every question really does count, thanks for that reminder 😄

Uworld % is kind of a meh indicator because so many people use it differently. 96% on the sample is pretty good. Your score from the other FL's should be good indicators of where you will score assuming you take them in similar conditions to the actual test. For reference got 87% on the sample and 71% on uworld and scored 520
Thank you for your reference and sharing! I’ll keep that in mind and pay extra extra attention to my FL scores and breakdowns when I start taking them.