Step I Uworld Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WatDoYouMean

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uworld probs:

Getting the deadly Unable to launch the application message... and on top of that, the usmleworld website will not load, so cannot go to their help/contact us website... or re-download the qbankclient (every other website is working fine on my browser... I've tried chrome, IE, Opera, Mozilla)

Anyone have any experiences/knowledge about this matter...
I have a PC, running windows 7

Have to some blocks to knock out.

Thx ahead of time!
 
I'm running OS X Mavericks and the USMLE World launchclient app always freezes up (spinning beach ball) after I take a sample test and go to review. I have to force quit and re-launch. Tech support was not helpful; they said to re-download the software and install which did not help. Any solutions out there for this?