uworld q

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepa100

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many DO students taking complex II only using uworld? just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm one. Using UWorld, taking USMLE, then taking COMLEX a day later. Only planning to review my personal notes on OMM inbetween.

How many DO students taking complex II only using uworld? just curious.

I'm taking both, but I would heavily recommend UWorld for both COMLEX exams regardless of whether or not someone is taking USMLE. At the end of the day, the only other banks you could do would be COMBANK (pm and I'll tell you why it's terrible) and ComQuest which has less than half the questions. UWorld is just the best qbank out there for doing questions and learning content.

COMBANK = terrible

I second that. It's ****ty qbank where just about every question has conceptual and grammatic errors, and nothing is explained. Because my school wants us to succeed, they bought us ComBank.

UW is the gold standard for pure content. It helps you problem solve, but it is far more similar to the usmle style question than comlex (if that wasn't obvious already).

I got one of the comlex banks mostly to see if there were any random comlex-y questions to learn about and for the omm questions..they are pretty accurate for those.

After going through UWorld a couple times for the USMLE step II CK I breezed through comquest with relative ease. I had learned the material from the former, and there was hardly anything on there that hadn't been covered.....save omm of course. I think it's worth it just for those questions fwiw. Glad I bought it just for that reason.