UWorld Score Progression

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cookiemonster15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a question for all those who have taken the Step 1 recently.

What were your UWorld block scores right before you sat for the exam (timed and random)? And then what was your corresponding Step 1 score?

I currently have 2 weeks to my exam, and I have 14% of UWorld left to complete. I have been doing all blocks (except for the first 2) in timed, random mode. My progress graph looks like a seismograph print out (http://imgur.com/75WgQ6S) but the cumulative has moved up ever so slightly. Total average currently is 70%

So I'm not really sure where am I supposed to when I'm so close to the exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Have you taken practice exams? Question banks are mainly for learning. If you google USMLE World correlation or UWorld correlation you should see how your average fits in with the data out there.

I've seen those correlations, but those factor in the cumulative average, including the preliminary tests might have been lower since they were done at the beginning of studying. My question is where should I be at this point having finished most content review and having done most of the qbank.

Do those who score well (meaning 240+) score 80%+ towards the end of the qbank?

I've seen those correlations, but those factor in the cumulative average, including the preliminary tests might have been lower since they were done at the beginning of studying. My question is where should I be at this point having finished most content review and having done most of the qbank.

Do those who score well (meaning 240+) score 80%+ towards the end of the qbank?

Those correlators are for cumalative percentages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Evaluate your performance with NBMEs and UWSA. Uworld qs are for learning not for assessing your readiness.