UWorld test mode setting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I did some searching on the internet and through the UWorld interface, but I've been unable to come up with an answer. I had the old UWorld interface, but I recently upgraded to the new "beta" version for Windows. In the old version, I was able to set "Timed" as a default preference for the "Test Mode" section. I'm unable to figure this out in the new version of UWorld. Is anyone familiar with how to change the default preference for "Test Mode"?

Members don't see this ad.

I bought uworld and left it inactivated for over two years. I recently activated it and I was given a choice of beta or 'old mode'. I think you can sign into old mode with email now.
I did some searching on the internet and through the UWorld interface, but I've been unable to come up with an answer. I had the old UWorld interface, but I recently upgraded to the new "beta" version for Windows. In the old version, I was able to set "Timed" as a default preference for the "Test Mode" section. I'm unable to figure this out in the new version of UWorld. Is anyone familiar with how to change the default preference for "Test Mode"?