UWorld Twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheOther

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who did UWorld twice, how did you go about using them each time?

This first pass, I'm making sure to read each explanation and understand all the concepts. This takes time. The second time through, did you do it as thoroughly as the first pass? Or did you fly through blocks and go through your mistakes. I'm curious how I should plan to use UWorld during my second pass.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
The second time I did just marked and incorrect questions and read all incorrect explanations. It helped a lot on a real test because some questions were very similar. I don't see the point to go through the entire UWORLD twice for study purposes. If you need to train yourself just to get through the questions do it if you have a time. Hope it helps!

The second time I did just marked and incorrect questions and read all incorrect explanations. It helped a lot on a real test because some questions were very similar. I don't see the point to go through the entire UWORLD twice for study purposes. If you need to train yourself just to get through the questions do it if you have a time. Hope it helps!
Got it. Yeah, I'll definitely spend time going through my incorrects/marked first. It's just that I dabbled in UWorld starting the first semester of MS2, doing only ~5 questions/day on material I had already learned. So it's been a long time since I've seen those questions -- I'll probably cram in some UWorld to whatever extent time permits. Thanks for your input!

Anyone else who went through all of UWorld 2x?