Step I UWorld Twice?

Started by carson12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carson12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know this has been asked before and I apologize, but I'm starting to freak out.

I have 5 weeks left until my exam day and I have 60% of UWorld left. I wanted to do UW twice, but don't think that's going to happen because I'm doing DIT as well. I am 50% done with DIT so I'm half way there, but as many of you know, it's time consuming.

I think I can finish UW and have 2 weeks to spare. Is my time better spent trying to redo 2000 questions in those 2 weeks or going over the marked and incorrect questions.

I'm also thinking I should do NBME and the UW Self Assessments instead of redoing questions.

Any thoughts?