uworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ctizzle13498

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long does it take you to lets say do 10 uworld questions AND look at the explanation? I can honestly say that its taking me about 1 hour to do 6 questions....at this rate, will i ever finish?

Members don't see this ad.

It takes years when you start doing it. my first few blocks took me about 4-5 hours, now I'm reading and taking notes from it in 2.5 . relax and you'll see that w/ time you will move faster and faster

Last edited:
how long does it take you to lets say do 10 uworld questions AND look at the explanation? I can honestly say that its taking me about 1 hour to do 6 questions....at this rate, will i ever finish?

I personally go very slow doing UW questions and explanations too but I think after a while you should switch from tutor mode to timed tutor mode (doing 46 question blocks) and then finally to simply timed untutored mode.

you'll see that once you're done in one hour with 46 questions, the explanations go by in the next 3-3.5 hrs if you're being thorough and even in 2-2.5 hrs if you go a little more superficially.

Yeah, it's very experience dependent. Five hours per block when you first start is not unreasonable.