uwsa 2 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorpunter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took uwsa2 ,started with 71%,76% and then bombed it 67%,54%(yeek,what happend in this block i dont know) .may be i took it late 3am and i was hypoglycemic
sad0027.gif
so that might be a reason but no excuse.The final score was 232(560),and i am afraid as i have hear it overpredict your score with a good margin.
My exam is in 2nd week of march.those who has already taken this beast please suggest me how should i proceed from here,i am aiming for 230 plus.
any input will be highly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I know it was a bad decision to take the test late night,i thought may be it will go smooth,an infact it was going smooth,but one block the final block droppe my score from late 240s to early 230s ,i know i shouldn't rely much on this score but considering i dont have fund for NBMEs,uwsa is important for me,may be i will take nbme7 after 10 days(i guess i have to throw 45$$:( ).
another thing is i have finished uw 2 months back an i am not in touch with uw any more,does it make any difference to uwsa score in terms of corelation with final score,i guess i have to work harder for my target score:scared: