Step III UWSA scoring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redcharger2904

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wrote UWSA today. Got 196(420)
My breakdown was this
Block 1: 60%(avg 57%)
Block 2: 55%(avg 57%)
Block 3: 48%(avg 50%)
Block 4: 53%(avg 50%)
Based on above numbers, it seemed like I'm doing around the average. How the hell am I only barely passing?
Total shock. Never seen anything this low since a Step 1 NBME more than a year ago.
So far finished half of Uworld, 61% avg. Exam 12/27-28
Any input? Thanks
 
Last edited:
Scored 180s on UWSA 2 days before my test. Took it anyways. Step 3 results came in this morning. 35+ points higher. UWSA is a good practice tool to get in the test taking mode and having to sit for so damn long. Test was long as sh**. Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
were there a lot basic science questions (like step I)
thx
There are a good number on the real exam I think. I pretty much answered those just based on my prior knowledge. I didn’t skim through FA Step 1
Don’t remember if UWSA has lots of those too. It didn't have many biostat though, and no drug ad at all if I remembered right