UWSOD: Pros, Cons, Your Experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0114DDS2027

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm deciding between some schools right now and can't seem to find a lot of information about UW. I know it's a reputable program, but what do students generally say about it? The class size is a huge plus, and I hear the faculty is great. They seem to have high match rates for specialties too. Is there anything "negative" about the program anyone could share from recent years other than the financial stuff? I know some people have complained about lack of diversity within the dental classes but I'm not sure how big of an issue this is.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! I'm deciding between some schools right now and can't seem to find a lot of information about UW. I know it's a reputable program, but what do students generally say about it? The class size is a huge plus, and I hear the faculty is great. They seem to have high match rates for specialties too. Is there anything "negative" about the program anyone could share from recent years other than the financial stuff? I know some people have complained about lack of diversity within the dental classes but I'm not sure how big of an issue this is.
it would be easier to help you compare and contrast if you told what schools you are choosing from...

Reactions: 1 user
it would be easier to help you compare and contrast if you told what schools you are choosing from...
I see, I just mean I was more interested in learning more about UW in particular since in my experience it is one of the least discussed programs online.