uwsod rejection reason

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

timmytim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I suspected it was my low to mediocre basic science classes (bio and ochem) gpa.

According to one of the adcoms my application received high marks for DAT, community service, EC and etc but my low basic science glasses gpa raised a red flag and was pretty much the reason why I got rejected.

All of you who applied UWSOD and still waiting for an interview invitation wish you guys the best.

as jay-z said ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Members don't see this ad.

As I suspected it was my low to mediocre basic science classes (bio and ochem) gpa.

According to one of the adcoms my application received high marks for DAT, community service, EC and etc but my low basic science glasses gpa raised a red flag and was pretty much the reason why I got rejected.

All of you who applied UWSOD and still waiting for an interview invitation wish you guys the best.

as jay-z said ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Bummer man I am really sorry to hear that. I still think it is really weird that they rejected you so early, usually they at least wait it out and give people a shot with a post Dec. interview? What batch did you apply?