VA EDRP Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old at heart

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in a position that was approved for EDRP and am currently working on the application. It is unclear to me at this point whether my undergraduate loans (also in psychology) will be eligible, or if it only applies to the loans I incurred as part of my PhD program. Does anyone have experience with this? HR has been spotty on answering questions, so hoping someone here might have some info. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm in a position that was approved for EDRP and am currently working on the application. It is unclear to me at this point whether my undergraduate loans (also in psychology) will be eligible, or if it only applies to the loans I incurred as part of my PhD program. Does anyone have experience with this? HR has been spotty on answering questions, so hoping someone here might have some info. Thanks!

EDRP can include undergrad as long as it is directly related to your psychology job. So, classes for psychology undergrad degree but not if you have a music undergrad. Hahaha.