Vacation anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dude6756

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone here planning a vacation after this whole application process to relieve some Pharmcas stress? I know I am, this is really too much stress for one summer. I'm trying to get 90% of my app stuff submitted by September, that's when I'll be jetting off to Barcelona. That's my motivation to get all this junk done right now. Anyone know the main way schools contact you? Is it through the phone or email? Just curious, if I'm lucky enough to get an interview notification while I'm out of the country.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know the main way schools contact you? Is it through the phone or email? Just curious, if I'm lucky enough to get an interview notification while I'm out of the country.

I think it varies with the school but UT contacts you by email first, then mail.

me! I need a vacation very soon too!! I am dying!!! It seems like it will never end for me.:boom:

Members don't see this ad :)
Vacation? what is it?

Vacation? what is it?

I would kill to go on vacation this summer to these two spots:

1) Paris - I am a Francophile and have long been obsessed with French culture. I have many friends and a couple ex-boyfriends living in Paris and would love to be able to see them.

2) Moscow - My sister whom I haven't seen in 3 years just got engaged a couple days ago (part of the reason why I have been so busy) and I would love to go visit her and meet her fiance.

With that being said, it doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere. I am already going to be way too broke with my applications and going on vacation will completely burden me financially. :(

I would kill to go on vacation this summer to these two spots:

1) Paris - I am a Francophile and have long been obsessed with French culture. I have many friends and a couple ex-boyfriends living in Paris and would love to be able to see them.

2) Moscow - My sister whom I haven't seen in 3 years just got engaged a couple days ago (part of the reason why I have been so busy) and I would love to go visit her and meet her fiance.

With that being said, it doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere. I am already going to be way too broke with my applications and going on vacation will completely burden me financially. :(

Yeah,first thing I would love to go Spain.Esp Barcelona I am a huuge fan of Gaudi architecture. The second would be my hometown (I've been reeaaly homesick lately). But yeah, like I say continue to dream honey.Hahaha..BTW congrats on the sister's engagement.

I am gonna get vacation when I am gonna get the letter that says congratulations!! You're accepted to whatever pharmacy school.

Going to a rave late June, going to Las Vegas Early July, San Francisco Late July, Las Vegas Early August, Mexico Mid-August, Pharmacy school starts late August, BRING IT ON SUKI!

You're all lucky. I got slapped w/ two pre-req deficiencies and get to take them over the summer. You're making me jealous I had the time/money to travel! ;)

You're all lucky. I got slapped w/ two pre-req deficiencies and get to take them over the summer. You're making me jealous I had the time/money to travel! ;)

Hey, look at the positive side - YOU ARE GOING TO UCSF this fall ! I would not only give up all vacations in the world but everything I own for a chance to go there. :cool:

Going to a rave late June, going to Las Vegas Early July, San Francisco Late July, Las Vegas Early August, Mexico Mid-August, Pharmacy school starts late August, BRING IT ON SUKI!

Hehehe, go Height Street or Union street that's where all the "suki" hang out at night. I suggest the Marina District if you like the upscale environment.

Hey, look at the positive side - YOU ARE GOING TO UCSF this fall ! I would not only give up all vacations in the world but everything I own for a chance to go there. :cool:
Awww, you're right Cheb. Perhaps I'm just tired after doing crazy #'s of dilutions this afternoon. Let me know if you need help w/ your essays! Always here to help. :)