Vaccinations for Worcester-MCPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorcesterPHOBoy

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
people who got accepted to Worcester MCPHS! in the packet, do u guys read the section about vaccination, what u need to get?

What are the vaccinations that the student need to get before ENROLLING in Fall 2006 for Worcester?!?!?

Members don't see this ad.

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
people who got accepted to Worcester MCPHS! in the packet, do u guys read the section about vaccination, what u need to get?

What are the vaccinations that the student need to get before ENROLLING in Fall 2006 for Worcester?!?!?

Does this mean that you got in? I also noticed you asking about laptops at LeCom...

Moxxie said:
Does this mean that you got in? I also noticed you asking about laptops at LeCom...
nope, i applied to like 13 schools, only received two interview invitations so far and no good news! my back up plan is to attend COmmunity College 1 more year and apply ..im not worry at anything right now...im still young ^^..i'm only 19 :(..im so scare going to 3-year schools. i heard people age is like 24+ ..im gonna feel left out

WorcesterPHOBoy said:
nope, i applied to like 13 schools, only received two interview invitations so far and no good news! my back up plan is to attend COmmunity College 1 more year and apply ..im not worry at anything right now...im still young ^^..i'm only 19 :(..im so scare going to 3-year schools. i heard people age is like 24+ ..im gonna feel left out

Well, congrats on your interviews, and don't worry if you don't get in this year. I'm 26, and I honestly wouldn't have been ready to attend pharmacy school at 19. I'm much more mature, have better study habits, and I've had a chance to do a LOT of things that I wouldn't have done if I had set myself on one career track the minute I set foot in college. Don't stress so much! Being out in the real world and earning $$$ isn't all it's cut out to be :D Enjoy yourself while you're young.