Vaccine Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

<3Worms

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
greetings! I'm a veterinary student and would really like to get into a career in vaccine research post graduation. I was wondering if anyone could suggest specific programs, training opportunities, externships, residencies, or biotech companies where veterinarians develop novel vaccines for infectious diseases in animals.

I have an MSc and precious virology research experience and would love to use my DVM in a vaccine research setting! Thanks in advance for your advice! C

Members don't see this ad.

greetings! I'm a veterinary student and would really like to get into a career in vaccine research post graduation. I was wondering if anyone could suggest specific programs, training opportunities, externships, residencies, or biotech companies where veterinarians develop novel vaccines for infectious diseases in animals.

I have an MSc and precious virology research experience and would love to use my DVM in a vaccine research setting! Thanks in advance for your advice! C

Start making plans to get a PhD. Look up T32-funded post-DVM training programs - that's probably your best bet at making yourself competitive.

Reactions: 1 users