Vancouverites UNITE!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jess25

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody!!!

I wanted to know who all is from Vancouver on this site. Why? Well I basically studied in India, and now I'm back in Canada, doing my exams. All exams, any exams. I think its time for me to kick into high gear.

I would love a study partner, advice from anyone practicing, or some input from you all. Whatever you've got. I would love to hear from you. I'm doing every exam I can get my hands on. I've done part 1 a bunch of times, since my 2nd year in fact. Currently I have an 86 and I think I should improve it.

If you want a SERIOUS study buddy, I'm putting myself out for you all to get in touch. We all gotta stick together, and even if you're going through these exams, lets all try to do it together. SDN is a great place and well I really wanna meet other motivated types!

My goal? To be in school, come one year...

Jess25:)

Members don't see this ad.

I love the fact that you are so motivated to study, I think that is the most challenging part for many...especially myself. So you say that you are studying for what? The DAT? NBDE part I? What test have you taken?

By the way, I am not in Canada, but I wish I was because I am seriously studying right now for NBDE Part I. I plan on studying ALL DAY today.

Hi Dr Humilis,

I was studying for the part 2. But on advisement of fellow students in the same boat as me, I'm switching to part 1.

My parents were so great to push me. I did my part 1 twice, YES twice while overseas going to dental school. Its been a steady incline,
76 to 79 to 83 and recently 86. I thought 86 was ok, but I'm questioning that now. So now changing to part 1!!! and looking for a 90!!!

My plan?
Part 1 -> GRE -> Part 2 -> Canadian Boards

Think its time to be a move up!!! Hope you studied all day, and retained as much as you can. I think having someone cheering you on makes ALL the difference!!!

Thanks for responding!!

Jess

I love the fact that you are so motivated to study, I think that is the most challenging part for many...especially myself. So you say that you are studying for what? The DAT? NBDE part I? What test have you taken?

By the way, I am not in Canada, but I wish I was because I am seriously studying right now for NBDE Part I. I plan on studying ALL DAY today.

Hey there i am from Vancouver, just wanted to know if anyone out there is studying for EE exam and or NBDE part II???? Let me know!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not in VC, but quiet close to there.. Seattle.
right now i am studyong part i...

Actually I am interested in Canada board also..
Is it possible to get a license just passing the exam instead of getting in school in Canada?
I do not have not much info. about that so please let me know some info. regarding that.

Thanks!!:love::love::love:

Hey there i am from Vancouver, just wanted to know if anyone out there is studying for EE exam and or NBDE part II???? Let me know!!!

i'm in vancouver and studying for ee in cuming september. i have got all the material and studying hard. so if u want to group study r discuss stuff than email me at [email protected] . i need to stay motivated plus its gud that ppl in vacouver going for ee get together.

Hey I'm doing my part 2 right now. Going uber slow that too...
I've done my part 1.
I have no clue about the Canadian Boards - but once the initial fear wears off, I was thinking of tackling those in March. I think I'll be writing the NDEB, I have no clue if thats the same as EE?

Do you guys know??

Jess:)