S

shamthis

Did you all just receive an email urging you to look into the MD-PhD program at Vandy? I am 90% sure it's a blanket email, but there's still that eensy weensy glimmer of hope that they got a hold of my August 2002 MCAT score...and it was like a 48Z....even though I didn't feel good about it and withheld it....and they un-rejected me and said "I like this kid all of a sudden."

Nah, I'm just dreamin'. Y'all got the same email just now?

About the Ads

SunnyS81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I actually haven't gotten the email.........but I'm not concerned...........md/phd isn't for me..........

Yogi Bear

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2001
Status (Visible)
nope. i'm a regular student w/ average stats. only thing i have going for me is that i've done a lotta research.

runner

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2002
cambridge
Status (Visible)
do you think it is a bad sign if you didn't get it????
i interviewed back in august and i know i went to committee last week.:(

batman123

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2002
Status (Visible)
Yeah... I was wondering about that e-mail too. I interviewed there a couple of days ago, and the next day this e-mail was in my account. I thought it some thing to do with my interview, but I found out from others that it was a blanket e-mail.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.