Vanderbilt Biomedical Science 2019-2020

Started by deleted897683
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted897683

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone. I recently applied to this program about a month ago. I also emailed the program director to see how long it takes to get a decision. Has anyone gotten accepted into the program yet or have any insight into the program since there hasn’t been a lot said about it? Is anyone currently in the program and would like to spread on it?
 
Hello everyone. I recently applied to this program about a month ago. I also emailed the program director to see how long it takes to get a decision. Has anyone gotten accepted into the program yet or have any insight into the program since there hasn’t been a lot said about it? Is anyone currently in the program and would like to spread on it?
Any updates? Did you get accepted?