Vanderbilt personalized e-mails?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pili

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read on a different thread that someone got a personalized e-mail from Vandy and the rest of us mass e-mail for interview?
Thinking about cancelling Vandy interview. Obviously there is already a pre-rank list.
Good luck everyone
Interviews so far:

Vanderbilt
Baylor
U Florida
Cleveland clinic Weston
UT-Houston
UTMB

Members don't see this ad.

don't cancel based on that -- I talked to one person who matched there last year and he certainly didn't get a personalized email...

I know I didn't get a personalized email, and I am just tickled to get down there and get a sense for the place. Who knows why some people get personalized stuff, who cares...

carol ann said:
don't cancel based on that -- I talked to one person who matched there last year and he certainly didn't get a personalized email...

I know I didn't get a personalized email, and I am just tickled to get down there and get a sense for the place. Who knows why some people get personalized stuff, who cares...

If that is the case then maybe there is hope after all. Vandy is one of my top choices. :love: