Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

VANDY Interviewees: Secondary filled before or after invite?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GS, Oct 7, 2001.

1. GS

GS Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,

I noticed that some people have been getting invites from Vandy without filling out secondaries, and doing so only after they get invited. How many people have experienced this? How many people are waiting to get an invite first before filling the secondary.

Thanks.

PS: Which form do you fill, the one that says "online secondary" or do you mail in the PDF file?

2. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

WOW! An interview without filing the secondary! I didn't know they did that! I hope that happens to me. I've been too lazy to finish all of mine. I have 6 more. Guess the school will have to wait til my Aug MCAT scores are reported. Cool!

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I was one of those people.

The online form and the packet they send you in the mail should be one and the same.

Anybody who interviewed there gotten a decision yet? I guess its way to soon to expect that, but I'm wondering how fast they usually respond.

4. tec

tec Member
    15+ Year Member

I also am in that group and, yes, both forms of the secondary are the same- with the online option being much easier.

Baylor21: Did you already interview there? If so, how was it? Thanks!

5. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I also received an interview from Vandy without turning in the secondary. Did you send them a paper copy of your AMCAS application (that is if you are not still verified)? I am still not verified and am guessing that I was selected either based on ther paper copy I sent in or on the one-page summary thing that AMCAS mailed them. Best of luck to you!