VANDY Interviewees: Secondary filled before or after invite?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I noticed that some people have been getting invites from Vandy without filling out secondaries, and doing so only after they get invited. How many people have experienced this? How many people are waiting to get an invite first before filling the secondary.

Thanks.

PS: Which form do you fill, the one that says "online secondary" or do you mail in the PDF file?

Members don't see this ad.

WOW! An interview without filing the secondary! I didn't know they did that! I hope that happens to me. I've been too lazy to finish all of mine. I have 6 more. Guess the school will have to wait til my Aug MCAT scores are reported. Cool!

I was one of those people.

The online form and the packet they send you in the mail should be one and the same.

Anybody who interviewed there gotten a decision yet? I guess its way to soon to expect that, but I'm wondering how fast they usually respond.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also am in that group and, yes, both forms of the secondary are the same- with the online option being much easier.

Baylor21: Did you already interview there? If so, how was it? Thanks!

I also received an interview from Vandy without turning in the secondary. Did you send them a paper copy of your AMCAS application (that is if you are not still verified)? I am still not verified and am guessing that I was selected either based on ther paper copy I sent in or on the one-page summary thing that AMCAS mailed them. Best of luck to you!