Vanishing threads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Envision

Envisioning...
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im wondering if threads on sdn can get deleted completely. Ive noticed that sometimes thread disappear and connot be found. for example, recently there was a thread called "A must read" and it was about the dental bible. I posted on there, but now i can't seem to find it in my post history or anything like that. THis isnt all that pertinent, i am just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

If you are the highest level of a SDN donor ($$$) you have the ability to delete your own threads. I read that somewhere when I thought about donating money to SDN. Hope it helps! :)

-Karen

If you are the highest level of a SDN donor ($$$) you have the ability to delete your own threads. I read that somewhere when I thought about donating money to SDN. Hope it helps! :)

-Karen

Cool, i just tried it and it worked. k, i guess that solves that mystery. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
sometimes the mods move stuff around.

That dental bible stuff was spam. Someones attempt to snag newbies into spending money on pointless products.

I bet I'll get a comment from someone with 4 posts telling me to shut it!

Its a spammer!

Im wondering if threads on sdn can get deleted completely. Ive noticed that sometimes thread disappear and connot be found. for example, recently there was a thread called "A must read" and it was about the dental bible. I posted on there, but now i can't seem to find it in my post history or anything like that. THis isnt all that pertinent, i am just curious.

We delete inappropriate threads - the thread you mention was spam.

My mistake! I never saw this thread that got deleted. I just know people who are top level donors can delete their own threads. I guess sometimes mods also delete stuff! :) :) :)