For Sale Variety of MCAT PREP books (TBR, TPR, EK, Swartwood and Gold Standard)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donewithmcat

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1.TBR complete package:
300$
The books contains some highlighting

2.TBR Notes:
20$
I took TBR classes over the summer and I have their handouts, in-class tests, copies of practice full-length exams and TBR review sheets.

3.Examkrackers 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology:
20$
It has some underlining on first few pages but no marking on question. It is just like new because i didn't get to do the rest

4.Examkrackers 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning:
20$
I have underlined passages but no marking on question

5. Examkrackers MCAT Verbal Reasoning and Math:
10$
I have underlined a passage but it is just like new.

6.The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2nd Edition:
13$
New and never used

7.The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 3rd Edition:
20 and 30$
I have two copies one that is used and another one is new and never used or opened.

8.MCAT Verbal Reasoning Mastery: The Complete Reading Comprehension Program (How to Turn a VR Score 6 into an 11)
70$
few pages include highlights. THIS IS REALLY GOOD BOOK FOR APPLICANT WHO ARE DESPERATE TO BOOST THEIR VERBAL SCORE (JUST LIKE ME). DON'T LET YOUR VERBAL SCORE BE A BURDEN TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM!!!

9. Princeton Review MCAT Science Workbook:
60$
This book is just like new. I also have underlined less than 10 passages

10.Swartwood Prep books+ in-class Handouts
25$
it was good review and tests specially the verbal really helped me toward the end when I found about it.

11. The Gold Standard MCAT
35$
its just like new. I didn't get to use it because I wanted to focus on verbal more.

please massage me on here! i really need to get rid of these books since I'm moving soon

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey are you still selling? I'd like to buy the verbal reasoning mastery book if you still have it.