Vascular Surgery Fellowship Match (5+2) 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone I didn't see one of these threads for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one.

If anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

Edit:
I created both the whatsapp group and the spreadsheet for this years application.

Whatsapp Link: Please send a DM to request link

Spreadsheet Link: Vascular Surgery Fellowship 2023-2024 Spreadsheet
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone I didn't see one of these threads for this year's vascular fellowship applications so I thought I'd make one!!

If anyone wants to start a Whatsapp group chat for this year's match the way they have in the past 2 years, let me know and we can start that too.

I think a WhatsApp group would be great! If anyone is good at making a google sheet that would be helpful too
 
Last edited: