Vcd/pvfm

Started by Heatwave
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Heatwave

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I am about to start some research in Vocal Cord Dysfunction/Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion and correlations to asthma, and was wondering if any of you knew any literature that might help start me off on the right path.

I have already looked at Landwehr, Christopher, and McFadden and read some of their studies, as well as a few more. Ultimately, I want to look at asthma in the media vs. VCD in the media and see just how much people and other health professionals know about VCD. I also want to look at literature and find percentage of misdiagnosis of asthma and see if there are really any clear-cut numbers or trends (though most point to around 10-20%, if I am correct).

Thanks guys!