VCOM-CC vs LMU-DCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swiftjab

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are your opinions on this? I know LMU is very rural but just in term of the school, which is better?

Members don't see this ad.

What are your opinions on this? I know LMU is very rural but just in term of the school, which is better?

DCOM seemed like it had all of its s*** together during my interview. Facilities, campus, and faculty were great.

One of the great things I took note of was the freedom during your 4th year! For me that is huge. I am not dead-set on one particular specialty and value the freedom that DCOM allows.

Another thing, I'd personally attend a home campus vs a regional campus. I don't know too much about vcom cc, but I'd definitely go to DCOM based off of what I've seen and know.

I'll be honest and say that I don't know much about VCOM, so I have nothing to compare against. I will say that I have largely enjoyed my time at DCOM, however. There really is a solid family feeling there, likely because it is so rural. I felt well prepared for boards and for rotations. Third and fourth year has their bumps along the way, but I feel this plagues all DO schools and that they're working on this constantly.

Feel free to ask me anything that you want to know.