VCOM (Christiansburg, VA): Townhouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LibertyGK00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all you incoming students! Med school can be a great experience and you've made a solid choice in VCOM. I'm a 4th year student (graduating in May!) and I've noticed many of you asking about housing options in Blacksburg/Christiansburg. Well, I'm selling my townhouse and thought I'd throw this option out there for you:
Three bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse. Approximately 1,200 sq ft w/ additional ~600 sq ft in partially finished basement (currently used as game/TV room and storage). Other features include: appliances included (fridge/freezer, range/oven, micro, dishwasher, disposal), walk-in closet in master bedroom, gas fireplace in living room, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms, Brinks Home Security System installed, whirlpool tub, 2 wooden decks, off-street parking, quiet neighborhood with many VCOMers on the same street (great for support). I live an easy 8 minute drive from VCOM. Also, conveniently located <1mi from the Christiansburg Recreation Center (which you get a membership to as a resident of Christiansburg) and <1mi from a grocery store. For a young couple, small family or someone looking for a roommate or two -- this townhouse has it all over apartment living! $167,000
Check out the picture!
Feel free to contact me for more info: [email protected] or by phone - (540) 808-6257 ask for K.J.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• townhouse (2).bmp
    193 KB · Views: 198