VCOM Post-Baccalaureate Program

Started by 1987317
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1987317

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I was just posting this to see if anyone could provide an insider's perspective on the VCOM post-baccalaureate program. I am currently looking into various post-bacc programs and SMPs and can't seem to find any information on this particular program. If there is anyone out there who has completed the program or otherwise knows a lot about it, could you please tell everyone...

-Did the program help you get into medical school?
-Were you able to find a way to effectively pay for the program?
-What were your stats going into the program?
-How difficult is it to get in?
-Overall, how did you feel about the program?
-Anything else you want to add?

Thank you!
 
I wouldnt waste my time/money going there unless your GPA/MCAT is really bad. Just apply there outrite and see what happens