VCOM vs LECOM vs TouroCOM vs LMU-DCOM Masters?

Started by deleted955816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted955816

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I needed some advice regarding which Masters (preferably with linkage) you think I should do to get into medical school the following year!

I am thinking about VCOM, LECOM, TouroCOM, and LMU-DCOM. I know LECOM says you are eligible for acceptance with a 497 and 3.3 +. TouroCOM a 498 + 3.45 + pass on an exam. LMU-DCOM a 499 and a 3.4 in the program and VCOM I believe a 496+ and 3.6+ in the program. My current stats are 3.27cGPA 3.0 sGPA MCAT: 497. (Not really willing to take it again...but will consider it if it comes down to it!) I am leaning towards LECOM because I meet their MCAT requirement and plus... a 3.3 does not seem as bad as a 3.6 but I've heard some sketchy things about the program, if anyone had a good experience there I would love to know!

I would really appreciate anyone's opinion on which program would be the best to get into medical school the year after!

Thanks!!!