Vcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markdo3549

VCOM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering does VCOM send out secondaries to all applicants and if so how many of those receive an interview? Thanks, Mark

Members don't see this ad.

markdo3549 said:
I was wondering does VCOM send out secondaries to all applicants and if so how many of those receive an interview? Thanks, Mark

I don't believe so. After they received my primary, they emailed me saying that my app was scheduled to be reviewed by the committee and would let me know about the secondary. I waited a month with no word. I emailed them asking my status and was sent a link the next day to download the secondary. After I sent it out, about a week or a little over, I was called to be invited for an interview. It is scheduled for Nov. 2.

Raven Feather said:
I don't believe so. After they received my primary, they emailed me saying that my app was scheduled to be reviewed by the committee and would let me know about the secondary. I waited a month with no word. I emailed them asking my status and was sent a link the next day to download the secondary. After I sent it out, about a week or a little over, I was called to be invited for an interview. It is scheduled for Nov. 2.
Thanks Raven for the info. They told me they have received my sec. they are just waiting on the results of my most recent MCAT which should come out on Friday. I sure hope I get an interview!! Good luck on yours. Mark