vcrc site locked?

Started by VeeRoost
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VeeRoost

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys! new signee here. i've been reading the messages for a while now as i'm a foreign grad preparing for the navle just like a lot of you out there. congratulations to the ones who passed already! hopefully your talent (& luck) will rub off to the rest of us.
i've been reading a lot of positive things about VCRC & i've been to their website a few times before. i think cost is the only downside to this course. i've saved enough & i think its going to be worth it but when i tried to go to the website again i was being prompted for a username & password.
can anybody shed a little light as to why this is happening? are there other ways of contacting the source for purchase? thanks for reading my post & happy reviewing for the boards!!!!
 
Maybe is just the summer break.... who knows.

I bought them in december last year and I had no problems to get it.
 
Hi
I offer to sell VCRC for $ 200+ shipping I have already passed the NAVLE and I won't need them any more. If you are interested Please reply

Rafi