• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

VeeRoost

10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
hey guys! new signee here. i've been reading the messages for a while now as i'm a foreign grad preparing for the navle just like a lot of you out there. congratulations to the ones who passed already! hopefully your talent (& luck) will rub off to the rest of us.
i've been reading a lot of positive things about VCRC & i've been to their website a few times before. i think cost is the only downside to this course. i've saved enough & i think its going to be worth it but when i tried to go to the website again i was being prompted for a username & password.
can anybody shed a little light as to why this is happening? are there other ways of contacting the source for purchase? thanks for reading my post & happy reviewing for the boards!!!!

eurovetinusa

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Maybe is just the summer break.... who knows.

I bought them in december last year and I had no problems to get it.

Rafi Reed

10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Hi
I offer to sell VCRC for $ 200+ shipping I have already passed the NAVLE and I won't need them any more. If you are interested Please reply

Rafi

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.