vcrc site locked?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeeRoost

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys! new signee here. i've been reading the messages for a while now as i'm a foreign grad preparing for the navle just like a lot of you out there. congratulations to the ones who passed already! hopefully your talent (& luck) will rub off to the rest of us.
i've been reading a lot of positive things about VCRC & i've been to their website a few times before. i think cost is the only downside to this course. i've saved enough & i think its going to be worth it but when i tried to go to the website again i was being prompted for a username & password.
can anybody shed a little light as to why this is happening? are there other ways of contacting the source for purchase? thanks for reading my post & happy reviewing for the boards!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe is just the summer break.... who knows.

I bought them in december last year and I had no problems to get it.

Hi
I offer to sell VCRC for $ 200+ shipping I have already passed the NAVLE and I won't need them any more. If you are interested Please reply

Rafi

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hi
I offer to sell VCRC for $ 200+ shipping I have already passed the NAVLE and I won't need them any more. If you are interested Please reply

Rafi

Last edited: