• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

VCU Acceptance!!!!

About the Ads

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
  1. Dental Student
Great to hear from you!! I hope I will be seeing you in class next year!! It would be sweet if our whole interview group got in! Everyone was very cool that day! Have you heard from an schools yet?? I'm sure it's a matter of time so keep me in the loop!!
Scott

About the Ads

Andrea368

10+ Year Member
May 5, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
Great to hear from you!! I hope I will be seeing you in class next year!! It would be sweet if our whole interview group got in! Everyone was very cool that day! Have you heard from an schools yet?? I'm sure it's a matter of time so keep me in the loop!!
Scott

That would be amazing! The inteview day was alot of fun. Nothing for me yet, just crossing my fingers for the next 48 hours and probably having a stakeout at my window for the mailwoman. :rolleyes: I managed to completely rearrange my room and go on a cleaning spree today to kill some time, haha.

congrats. Though I don't know if I would want to go to a school that can't even keep an agreement it made with other dental schools.

ok wet blanket. You do realize that the schools mailed it out so it would reach most out of state applicants in time for monday. The people who are getting stuff now live (for the most part) close to the school or within the state.

About the Ads

DentalGal2005

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats to those of you who got in! I am a d.5 right now and I will be in your class next fall (barring some major academic catastrophe!)! Can't wait to meet you all! A facebook group should be started immediately!!

Congrats again!

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
  1. Dental Student
About the Ads

Roto Picante

Roto
10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2008
VA
  1. Dentist
Got my letter this morning! I am way excited! Looks like the letters to the people from the western states are arriving today! Good luck everybody. This was my first choice so I am way excited. By the way, my status still says "invited for interview" aswell. Excited to be you all's class mate.

Roto Picante

Roto
10+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2008
VA
  1. Dentist
AADSAS has been extremely unreliable as a method of knowing the status of your application. Dr. Healy told our group during our interview group that AADSAS would update eventually but a regular letter was there main method of sending out acceptances. People have acceptance letters in hand, some of them since Friday. I am from Utah and I recieved mine today. My AADSAS status still says invited for interview and as far as I know, everyone else that was accepted has the same status. I would say that if you live East of Utah and still don't have a letter then.....

It is kind of sad the admissions office at VCU never answers the phone. It goes to voicemail after one ring.

Andrea368

10+ Year Member
May 5, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
I'm in!!! I have to keep rereading it just to make sure it's real and I'm not missing something. Though it does say I need biochem, which is weird because I def took it. Ah well, guess I'll give them a ring tomorrow. GRATS EVERYONE!!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.