VCU Acceptance!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my snail mail letter of acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scott

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!! As you could imagine I'm bouncing off the walls!! Best of luck to you guys as well!! Looking forward to reading your posts soon!!
Scott

Congratulation :)

:) I remember interviewing with you Scott. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Now go do something fun!:D:D:D

Great to hear from you!! I hope I will be seeing you in class next year!! It would be sweet if our whole interview group got in! Everyone was very cool that day! Have you heard from an schools yet?? I'm sure it's a matter of time so keep me in the loop!!
Scott

Congrats!!! I'm hoping I'll hear on Monday...

Congrats! Im waiting till monday as well.:thumbup:

congrats. Though I don't know if I would want to go to a school that can't even keep an agreement it made with other dental schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great to hear from you!! I hope I will be seeing you in class next year!! It would be sweet if our whole interview group got in! Everyone was very cool that day! Have you heard from an schools yet?? I'm sure it's a matter of time so keep me in the loop!!
Scott

That would be amazing! The inteview day was alot of fun. Nothing for me yet, just crossing my fingers for the next 48 hours and probably having a stakeout at my window for the mailwoman. :rolleyes: I managed to completely rearrange my room and go on a cleaning spree today to kill some time, haha.

congrats. Though I don't know if I would want to go to a school that can't even keep an agreement it made with other dental schools.

ok wet blanket. You do realize that the schools mailed it out so it would reach most out of state applicants in time for monday. The people who are getting stuff now live (for the most part) close to the school or within the state.

Got the acceptance letter from VCU yesterday. Pretty excited...

Does anyone know if VCU will update AADSAS status tomorrow as a result of an acceptance?

Does anyone know if VCU will update AADSAS status tomorrow as a result of an acceptance?

Yes... Dr. Healy told me a few weeks ago AADSAS will update on the morning of the 1st. Good luck!!!

Scott

Congratulations! You all will love it here :D

Thanks...I can not wait to get there!! July 27 can't get here soon enough!!
Scott

Yes... Dr. Healy told me a few weeks ago AADSAS will update on the morning of the 1st. Good luck!!!

Scott
did he by chance say "morning" as in the midnight hour, or as in 9 am hour. My immediate guess is that he did not specify, but hey it's almost midnight and I'm am going nuts!:D

Congrats to those of you who got in! I am a d.5 right now and I will be in your class next fall (barring some major academic catastrophe!)! Can't wait to meet you all! A facebook group should be started immediately!!

Congrats again!

Anyone's status change on AADSAS for VCU? Mine still says Invited for Interview...

mine hasnt changed either.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing. Mine still says "invited for interview" as well. Let's keep each other posted!

It hasn't been updated yet... Keep the faith!

That's a relief, but I'm starting to freak a little bit haha. I'll be checking these boards all day.

I bet!! I'll keep you informed as best I can! Best wishes!!!
Scott

hey, i got my letter of acceptance two days ago, and my status still says invited for interview, so don't freak out just yet. good luck to everyone

Got my letter this morning! I am way excited! Looks like the letters to the people from the western states are arriving today! Good luck everybody. This was my first choice so I am way excited. By the way, my status still says "invited for interview" aswell. Excited to be you all's class mate.

All of you that got acceptance letters and are going to VCU join the facebook group! Congrats!! My status still hasn't changed either. I'm surprised they are taking this long!

Scott

Anyone have any status updates yet??

Just got the letter in the mail! Excited to be out there in Richmond!

So its looking like I'm gonna have to wait a few more months for VCU?

I haven't gotten anything in the mail, live in VA, school in NC so I guess it would have come by now. Nothing has changed on my AADSAS status. I really want to go there!

Anyone had an aadsas updat on what their status is?

AADSAS has been extremely unreliable as a method of knowing the status of your application. Dr. Healy told our group during our interview group that AADSAS would update eventually but a regular letter was there main method of sending out acceptances. People have acceptance letters in hand, some of them since Friday. I am from Utah and I recieved mine today. My AADSAS status still says invited for interview and as far as I know, everyone else that was accepted has the same status. I would say that if you live East of Utah and still don't have a letter then.....

It is kind of sad the admissions office at VCU never answers the phone. It goes to voicemail after one ring.

I agree...kind of strange AADSAS has not been updated today.

Scott

Got my letter in the mail this evening!! VCU is my top choice, so I am way excited. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I just got into VCU too!! I can't wait :love:

was that by mail or online? Congratulations btw

congrats to u VCU'ers, I hope to be joining your celebration sometime inthe near future!

I'm in!!! I have to keep rereading it just to make sure it's real and I'm not missing something. Though it does say I need biochem, which is weird because I def took it. Ah well, guess I'll give them a ring tomorrow. GRATS EVERYONE!!!

By mail. Also, I think they included the statement about biochem on all of the letters. I've taken it already too.