VCU and Pitt Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scuba2828

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
snail mail from pitt and vcu!!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats man

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my mail too!!! accepted to pitt big packet!!!! :):):)

Congratulation guys well done!!!!:)

Congrats... Hope to see you at VCU next year!!

where do you live? east coast? I just want to know if i could have received it by now since i live in Arizona

Wow, I really envy these guys who already got the acceptance. I haven't gotten anything from Pitt, I wonder if that's bad news..

I got my Pitt acceptance but I'm from Pittsburgh...give it a few days probably

I got in to Pitt snail mail but I haven't heard anything yet from VCU... I'm in state should I be worried or wait til Monday?

VCU is my #1 but I'm def still excited about getting in to Pitt

WOW CONGRATS!!! :thumbup::thumbup:
I know I could wait like 2 more days, but what did your AADSAS status say for PITT?

i got accepted from pitt too! i live in pa so that might be why i got it early. my aadsas update has not changed, still says received/under review

My Pitt status went from "Invited for interview" to "recieved/under review" about a week or two ago and it still says that even though I got my acceptance letter. They'll probably update that Monday or sometime next week.

ughh how come every single SDNer who posts these acceptance threads are the ones who DON'T have predents profiles...do it! its benefiting you and everyone on here, and it is not hard to do!

Congrats folks! Monday needs to come quick, fast, and in a hurry! :xf: