VCU Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quantumhead

Verrucas Vulgaris
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone starting at VCU in the fall. I had a choice between VCU, U of M, and Case Western I decided to go to VCU because I have a family and the city seemed the best suited for us. Is there anyone else going there? Just wondering.
 
I will be attending VCU this fall also. I agree with you that Richmond seems like a pretty decent place to live. My wife spent some time back in that area a couple of years ago and she loved it. I noticed from your posting that you are from Utah - as am I. Hey, let me know if you want to exchange e-mail addresses and maybe we could be of help to each other in the months ahead. Congrats on your acceptance!
 
Ya! My e-mail is in my profile. I am up in Logan and plan on moving in late June/July. I am talking to real estate agents to try and buy a house right now. When do you plan on moving?