VCU anyone??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scottyhoop

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got an invite a few weeks back and will be there Oct. 21. Anyone else going to be there that day?
Scott

Members don't see this ad.

Yup :) so nervous and excited. Its my first interview.

It took me a while to get my interview scheduled but I will be out there in Nov... :) Im excited.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be there on Monday, wish me luck

Nov. 3 for me, definitely looking forward to it!...anyone live in Richmond, if so, how is it?

Mine is on the 28th. When I talked to them on the phone they said they were going to send an email. Anyone get the email?

According to AADSAS, VCU still hasn't received my official DAT scores (I took them the 22nd of May), I think I'm going to give them a call sometime soon.

<--- remembers back in the day when I had my interview... Oct 23, 2006. ::music:: MEMORIES ::music::

Hey Andrea and GNF...we'll have to get together and chat while we are there. Always a pleasure to meet fellow SDN folk!
Scott

Mine is on the 28th. When I talked to them on the phone they said they were going to send an email. Anyone get the email?

I don't know about an email...they do send you a packet with the supplemental tho. Hmmm.....
Scott

I'll be there.

IN CLASS!!! ;) Don't worry folks, this school is awesome. Your interview will be laid back and friendly. Congrats on the interview!

Does VCU send out a letter first or do they change the status on addsas first? Does anybody know? Thanks.

I got my letter first. Took a week or two for my status to change on AADSAS.
Scott

Yeah...they send you the secondary after you schedule your interview date. You have to complete it and bring it to the interview with you.
Scott