VCU c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wanderlust123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
To the people that interviewed on 1/21, have you guys heard anything from the school? I know they said 2 weeks, but I'm so anxious!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

To the people that interviewed on 1/21, have you guys heard anything from the school? I know they said 2 weeks, but I'm so anxious!

I heard back Monday! Accepted! I'm sure they are getting around to everyone in time, best of luck! I'm waiting to hear from other schools. Some just take a little bit, lot of applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Congrats! That was fast! Are you planning to attend there?

I was very unsure of it initially, but the interview experience was very impressive. I am waiting to hear from my in state school, and would likely attend there if accepted for purely financial reasons, however I am very tempted to get away and make Richmknd, Va my new home. So, I guess I am somewhat undecided at the moment. VCU is for sure in play

Oh ok! I just got my preliminary acceptance offer today! Gahhh! Good luck on your situations!

Oh ok! I just got my preliminary acceptance offer today! Gahhh! Good luck on your situations!

Hey, I was just wondering if you had heard anything since the preliminary acceptance? I have done the background check and all that but haven't seen anything official come through about a seat deposit or anything. Just wondering if people are in the same boat as me.

Sorry guys, I kinda ignored this forum after I got accepted. They called me a day after and I received an email about seat deposit. So I'm officially going to attend vcu school of pharmacy this fall and that is if I get a C- in anatomy. Gahh I hate my professor so much. Good luck everyone!