Vcu class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tigerfan72

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
just decided this is where i will be going, wondering if anyone else has decided on VCU yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Nice, congrats!! I applied there too, when did you hear back from them?

Thanks! I heard back on Jan 20th, my deposit is due Feb 20th so I assume they'll know right after that how many seats are still available

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum from constantly reading other posts! I thought it could be quite insightful. I also applied to VCU and I just wanted to know how did you find out about your acceptance? Was it through mail or email? I am so worried since this is my second time applying to PT school : / Thanks!

Just got accepted to VCU today via email and will be sending in my deposit. PM me if you plan on going to vcu this summer, I would like to start a facebook page for our class.

I've decided on VCU as well. Please let me know if you start a facebook group!

I'm assuming y'all are graduating this year, so I was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences? VCU is currently my top choice for PT schools and I plan to apply this summer.