Vcu class of 2015

Started by tigerfan72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tigerfan72

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just decided this is where i will be going, wondering if anyone else has decided on VCU yet?
 
Thanks! I heard back on Jan 20th, my deposit is due Feb 20th so I assume they'll know right after that how many seats are still available
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum from constantly reading other posts! I thought it could be quite insightful. I also applied to VCU and I just wanted to know how did you find out about your acceptance? Was it through mail or email? I am so worried since this is my second time applying to PT school : / Thanks!
 
Just got accepted to VCU today via email and will be sending in my deposit. PM me if you plan on going to vcu this summer, I would like to start a facebook page for our class.
 
I'm assuming y'all are graduating this year, so I was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences? VCU is currently my top choice for PT schools and I plan to apply this summer.