You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
VCU DPT
Started by Ab44
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't heard back yet either :/ no news is good news at this point I suppose!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied October 15, got an acceptance email December 12, and received the official welcome packet the following week. Then I had to pay the tuition deposit by January 15.
I had an interview with Radford yesterday and didn't meet anyone else who had heard from VCU. One of the students did say they got a "rejection letter" in late spring last year.
Some schools do multiple "rounds" of admissions each year, so don't rule yourself out just yet.
They're having an open house next weekend and another in February if you have questions.
I had an interview with Radford yesterday and didn't meet anyone else who had heard from VCU. One of the students did say they got a "rejection letter" in late spring last year.
Some schools do multiple "rounds" of admissions each year, so don't rule yourself out just yet.
They're having an open house next weekend and another in February if you have questions.
I'm currently taking A&P II and abnormal psychology at a community college.Question: Did you have all of your prerequisites finished prior to fall semester?
I wasn't sure VCU would accept the psych class as "upper level" per their requirements, but they haven't mentioned anything about it besides the expected "finish these two courses so we won't turn you away at the door."
Havent heard anything yet. When I emailed Judy a few weeks ago, she said they are still in the process of reviewing applications.