VCU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicolee4111

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I checked my AADSAS this morning and saw that the status for VCU has changed to "Invited for Interview." Has anyone got the same update as well??

Members don't see this ad.

Good to know, congrats! I await news from them

Members don't see this ad :)
A little more information would have been very helpful to many people on this forum. GPA/DAT/BATCH# etc...

Congratulations! That school is amazing dude!

Got my hopes on that one. Mine still says Received/Application Complete. I was fifth batch as an FYI for everyone else.

Received application under review for me, 2nd batch

Application received on 7/24, but DAT score didn't actually come in until yesterday.

Status changed from Received/Under Review -> Received/Application Complete today.

just verified with VCU and they said they are inviting people as of this moment.

I have a cGPA 3.80 and sciGPA 3.77. My DAT score is AA/TS/PAT 21/21/21 with 16 RC. I sent in my app early June but didn't take DAT till July. I have 150+ hrs shadowing, 4 letters (did not go through pre-health committee), and many EC. Hope this info. help and good luck to everyone!

I have a cGPA 3.80 and sciGPA 3.77. My DAT score is AA/TS/PAT 21/21/21 with 16 RC. I sent in my app early June but didn't take DAT till July. I have 150+ hrs shadowing, 4 letters (did not go through pre-health committee), and many EC. Hope this info. help and good luck to everyone!

Instate or out?