VCU Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mostro

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from VCU regarding interviews? After searching the past couple of years' forums, they should be sending out invites around this time.

Members don't see this ad.

Does VCU use kilgore or columbia typhodont?

I think they will start call after June. And the typodont I think is Columbia

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they will start call after June. And the typodont I think is Columbia
On the old forums from the last couple of years, they started in early and mid May. Did you hear that they're changing it and calling later this year? June would make more sense though in regards to their application deadline.

On the old forums from the last couple of years, they started in early and mid May. Did you hear that they're changing it and calling later this year? June would make more sense though in regards to their application deadline.
I did not hear anything. Just assuming that they are not on a rolling basis and will start after the deadline is over.

How do i pay application fee online for supplemental ?

They will send you an email with the explanation once you submit to caapid.

I am not a green card holder.. what are my chances of getting into this program? can someone help

They have reportedly started sending out invites for interviews and will continue for about the next week. Anyone lucky enough to get one yet?

Reactions: 1 user
When did you apply?? honesty pays... Do they ask you to send more documents? When is the Interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
When did you apply?? honesty pays... Do they ask you to send more documents? When is the Interview?
Applied early May , no they did not ask for any supplemental documents. i.v on 11th and 12th july

Applied early May , no they did not ask for any supplemental documents. i.v on 11th and 12th july
Did you attend the Bench Test prep class at VCU?
I forgot to mention this earlier but congratulations honesty pays!

Last edited:
Hey guys. I got an invite too. I tried to ask them if they can give us an instruments or bur list or any grading criteria followed there. They said they do not release any information about their bench test or interview. So I guess all of us are going in blind?? :/

Congratulations, when is your interview date? Does VCU conducts Iv in single batch or multiple batches?

i got one today...
Hey guys. I got an invite too. I tried to ask them if they can give us an instruments or bur list or any grading criteria followed there. They said they do not release any information about their bench test or interview. So I guess all of us are going in blind?? :/

Hi Saradent, MbDmd,

Thanks for posting.... When did you guys apply to VCU or when did u get VCU application complete emails. Thanks

applied on may 27 and application completed on may 28

Hi Saradent, MbDmd,

Thanks for posting.... When did you guys apply to VCU or when did u get VCU application complete emails. Thanks
I got their application completion email on May 13

Congratulations, when is your interview date? Does VCU conducts Iv in single batch or multiple batches?

Thanks. It's July 11&12. From some of the older forums I've seen that they used to call multiple batches. But again, since they won't give out any info, I dunno if it's still true

I got application complete on may 29th.. Nothing after that :-(

Does the VCU call for Ivs as per the rolling basis? I got my completion email on 22 nd April and looks like I have no hope now as people are getting an IV with the later completion date than mine. Any input guys? Reapplicants may help.. Anyone?